CTET Notification 2020 released. The Central Board of Secondary Education is going to release the CTET Exam Notification very shortly on its official website. The Next Central Teacher Eligibility Test will be conducted on 5th July 2020 (Sunday). Interested candidates can check CTET 2020 Notification for complete information about the examination. The applicants can know all details regarding CTET Exam 2020 Notification such as Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Application Process, Information Bulletin, etc. Also, visit the official website for more info on Central TET 2020 @ ctet.nic.in.
CBSE CTET Notification 2020 – नौकरी समाचार
|Central Teacher Eligibility Test Latest News Detailed Info|
|Name of the Authority or Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education.|
|Name of the Posts or Designation||CTET 2020.|
|Job Category||Government Teacher Jobs|
|Advertisement Release Date||23rd January 2020|
|Start Date for Online Application Form||24th January 2020|
|Last Date for Online Application form||02nd March 2020 (Extended)|
|Final Date to Pay Application Fees through E-Challan or Debit/Credit Card||05 March 2020|
|Final verification of payment of fee||06 March 2020|
|Online corrections||17th March 2020 to 24th March 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||Third week of June 2020.|
|CTET Exam Date 2020||5th July 2020 (Sunday)|
|Result||Within 06 weeks|
|Mode of Application||Online.|
|Job Location||Across India.|
Central Board of Secondary Education – CTET 2020
Dear Candidates, get a golden opportunity to impart your learnings by applying for the Teacher Eligibility Test. Therefore, केंद्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड will be issued advertisement notification for Teacher Eligibility Test soon. Hence, aspirants can check detailed information mentioned in this article which explains about CTET Exam Eligibility Criteria. In addition to this, CTET Exam 2020 consists of Paper-I and Paper-II. However, CTET 2020 Paper-I is for the selection of Class 1 to 5 and CTET 2020 Paper-II is to recruit candidates for Teacher Post of Class 6 to 8.
< See, CTET Syllabus >
Furthermore, the Central Board of Secondary Education invites applications through online mode. Most noteworthy, CTET Application Form 2020 dates will available soon on CTET Official Website. In addition to this, you can also go through the selection procedure, pay scale details, important dates, application fees, etc mentioned below. Therefore, details about CTET Eligibility Criteria are explained below which include Qualification For CTET and Age Limit For CTET 2020. Hence, CTET Last Date for filling an Online Application Form will intimate through this page to the candidates.
CTET Vacancy 2020 @ www.ctet.nic.in
|Sr. No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
CBSE CTET Eligibility Criteria
CTET News!!! Central Board of Secondary Education having various job vacancies for Teacher Post. Hence, interested candidates can check Eligibility For CTET Exam 2020 from details provided below. However, CTET Apply Online @ www.ctet.nic.in before the last date
< Check, CTET Previous Papers >
CBSE CTET Notification 2020 – Educational Qualifications
For CTET Qualification of Paper-II
- Candidates should have completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks and must have cleared or appeared final year exam of Diploma in Elementary Education for 2 Years or B.El.Ed for 4 years.
CTET 2020 Eligibility Qualification of Paper-I
- Aspirants must hold a Graduation Degree and should have completed or is appearing for Final year examination of Diploma in Elementary Education for 2 Years.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed).
For Further educational qualification or detailed information, you are suggested to check CTET Exam 2020 Notification pdf.
CTET Age Limit Details
- Minimum Age requirement – 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 Years.
CTET 2020 Notification – CBSE Central TET Exam
केंद्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड published an advertisement notification. Hence, interested job seekers can check the detailed information about CBSE CTET Vacancy 2020. Furthermore, eligible contenders can fill CTET 2020 Form and submit it before March 2020.
< Also Download CTET Admit Card >
CTET Exam Notification 2020 – Selection Procedure
- CTET 2020 Exam Paper-I.
- CTET Exam 2020 Paper-II.
|Date of Examination||PAPER||TIMING||DURATION|
|05-07-2020 (Sunday)||PAPER – I||09.30 AM TO 12.00 NOON||2.30 HOURS|
|05-07-2020 (Sunday)||PAPER – II||02.00 PM TO 04.30 PM||2.30 HOURS|
Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 – Pay Scale
- Check the Advertisement Notification.
CBSE CTET Notification 2020 – Application Fees
For General & OBC Candidates: –
- If Appearing for Paper-I or Paper-II – Rs.1000/-
- If appearing for both Paper-I and Paper-II – Rs.1200/-
For SC, ST & Differently Abled Person Category: –
- If Appearing for Paper-I or Paper-II – Rs. 500/-
- If appearing for both Paper-I and Paper-II – Rs. 600/-
How to Apply for CTET Exam 2020?
Candidates should follow the CTET 2020 Online Application procedure and follow the same while applying for 2020 Central TET Exam @ ctet.nic.in Furthermore, CTET Application Form is available from August 2020.
GuideLines to fill CTET Application Form 2020 @ www.ctet.nic.in
- First of all, have a quick sight at CTET Official Website i.e. www.ctet.nic.in – Central Board of Secondary Education.
- When the Official Page is displayed, search for CTET Notification 2020 pdf.
- Download CTET 2020 Notification pdf and go through the rules and regulations mentioned in it.
- Furthermore, check your eligibility with the mentioned CTET Eligibility Qualification for CTET Vacancy and Age Limit For CTET Jobs.
- If you have satisfied the conditions of CTET Eligibility Criteria, you can click on CTET Online Apply link available on CTET Website or on the link given below.
- Fill the complete details like in CTET 2020 Application Form like your Name, Educational qualifications, DOB and other required information.
- Later, Attach scanned copies of necessary or required certificates and upload your photo and signature.
- Now, make a payment of the relevant application fees as per your category and click on submit option.
- Finally, take a print out of filled CTET 2020 Online Form for any future use.
ctet.nic.in Important Dates – CTET Exam 2020 Notification
|2020 CTET Exam Schedule|
|Start Date for Online Application Form||24rd January 2020|
|Last Date for Online Application form||02nd March 2020 (Extended)|
|Final Date to Pay Application Fees||05 March 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||06 March 2020|
|CTET Exam Date 2020||5th July 2020.|
Central Board of Secondary Education – CTET Notification 2020
Job hunters, I have offered you all the required details CTET Recruitment 2020. Furthermore, you can also refer to CTET 2020 Notification pdf for more detailed information or in case of the arrival of any queries. In addition, download CTET Notification 2020 from the link given below or from CTET Official Website.
CTET 2020 Notification Pdf
|CTET Notification 2020 PDF – English||CTET Official Notification 2020 PDF – Hindi|
|CTET Information Bulletin 2020|
In conclusion, for more latest CTET 2020 Updates and try harder to turn your dreams into reality.