CTET Eligibility Criteria is available on our website. The Age Limit and Education Qualification of CTET exam are available. Check the CTET Eligibility Criteria for Paper – I and Paper – II and apply for CTET Exam 2020 on or before the last date. We have provided the details like Education Qualification, and Age Limit are available in the below section. Hence, the eligible candidates can apply for Central Teachers Eligibility Test 2020.
Latest News: CTET Application Form Available Soon.
CTET Eligibility 2020
CTET 2020 Notification released. Every year it is the responsibility of CBSE to conduct the CTET exam. Are you looking for teacher jobs? Then utilize this great opportunity for CTET Notification. First of all, to apply for the CTET exam, the candidate must know the CTET Eligibility Criteria. If they fulfill all required criteria, then only proceed to the Central TET Exam Apply online procedure. To make searching easy for the interested candidates, we are providing the eligibility criteria of CTET – Central Teachers Eligibility Test. Therefore, the aspirants can check the details like eligibility criteria and age limit for CTET in the below section.
< CTET 2020 Notification – Complete Details >
CTET Exam Eligibility 2020 – Details
|Organizing Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Number of Papers||Paper I & Paper II|
|Starting Date to apply Online||Update Soon|
|Deadline for CTET Application Submission||Update Soon|
|CTET 2020 Exam Date||Update Soon|
Eligibility for CTET 2020 Exam
The interested candidate who satisfies any of the following educational qualifications can apply for CTET exam 2020. Check the details of CTET Eligibility here.
CTET Eligibility Criteria 2020 – Education Qualification for Classes I – V
- Candidates should complete the Senior Secondary/ its equivalent examination with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing the final year D.El.Ed in order to apply for CTET Examination. Or
- Under NCTE norms, the candidate who passed or currently in the 2nd year of Diploma in Elementary Education with 45% marks in Senior Secondary or
- Applicants who have passed Senior Secondary Education or pursuing final year with 50% marks in Bachelor of Elementary Education or
- Senior Secondary Education or its Equivalent with 50% aggregate in Diploma in Special Education.
Eligibility for CTET Exam – Education Qualification for Classes VI – VIII
- Candidates who have either Completed or pursuing the final year of Diploma in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) along with Graduation or
- Completed or currently in last year of Bachelor in Education with at least 50% marks in B.A/ B.Sc. Or
- Passed or appearing Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) with at least 45% marks in B.A or B.Sc. Or
- Qualified or appearing Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) and with 50% marks in senior secondary or
- Passed or appearing 1-year B.Ed (Special Education) and with 50% marks in B.A or B.Sc. or
- Completed or pursuing 4-year B.A or B.Sc.Ed and with 50% marks in Senior Secondary.
- Minimum Age Limit: The minimum age limit to apply for CTET exam 2020 is 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: There is no restriction for the Upper age limit for CTET exam.
>>>> Click Here to Know detailed CTET Eligibility Criteria
CTET Information Bulletin 2020
For more details about the CTET Exam eligibility, visit the CTET official website. Bookmark our page for latest information on CTET exam 2020.