CTET Exam Overview
- 1 CTET September Exam Notification – www.ctet.nic.in
- 1.1 CBSE CTET September 2018 Notification
- 1.2 Eligibility for Central Teacher Test September 2018
- 1.3 CTET September 2018 Notification
- 1.4 How to Apply for CTET September Exam 2018?
Central Board of Secondary Education has released CTET September Exam Notification for the year 2018 to fill the teacher vacancies in India. The aspirants who are interested in Central Government teacher jobs can check the CTET September Notification. Before applying candidates have to check the Eligibility conditions given by CBSE. Eligible candidates can apply Online for September 2018 CTET before the last date. Therefore, candidates can fill the CTET September Online Application provided in the below sections.
CTET September Exam Notification – www.ctet.nic.in
Central Board of Secondary Education conducts the CTET Examinations every year in the Month of February and September. CBSE has successfully completed the February term CTET Exam for the year 2018. Now, the Board has released the Notification for Central Teacher Eligibility Test September term. The candidates who are waiting for the Second Term CTET Exam can apply for CBSE CTET September 2018 Exam. The aspirants who are going to apply for September CTET can check the eligibility details provided in the below section. The contenders who satisfy the criteria can apply for CTET 2018 2nd Term Exam before the Last date.
Good News for the people who have already attended and are not qualified in the CBSE CTET Feb Exam. Those candidates can also apply for Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 September term. The candidates who are having a passion for getting teacher job can utilize this opportunity. So, interested candidates can check Eligibility, Important Dates, Application and more details about CBSE CTET Sep. Eligible candidates can fill the CTET 2018 September Online Application form before the last date to avoid server issues.
CBSE CTET September 2018 Notification
|Exam Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test.|
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education.|
|Job Category||Central Government.|
|Application Date||June 2018.|
|Exam Date||September 2018.|
Eligibility for Central Teacher Test September 2018
Aspirants who are interested in applying for Central Board of Secondary Education CTET September Exam should possess the required Educational Qualification. So, interested candidates can check the Qualification provided below before applying for CTET Teacher Jobs. Also, Check the CTET September Exam Notification from more details
CTET Educational Qualification for Primary School Teacher
- The candidates should possess the minimum of Higher Education/Graduation with minimum of 50% or 45% Marks.
- Also, the candidates who have 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education are eligible.
CTET Sep Educational Qualification for Elementary School Teacher Jobs:
The candidates who are going to attend the CTET September Exam for Elementary School Teachers should have the following qualifications.
- Minimum 50% of marks in Graduation Degree from recognized University in India.
- Minimum of 45% marks in B.Ed.
- Full-time Diploma in Elementary Education from any of the recognized University.
CTET September 2018 Notification
The candidates who are looking for Central Government teaching jobs can check the complete details of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test September Exam Notification. W have also given the Important Dates, Exam Fee and more details about September CTET Examination. Therefore, check the below sections to get the Central Board of Secondary Education CTET SEP details.
Application Fee for CBSE CTET September 2018 Notification
Application Fee for CBSE CTET September will vary depending on the category. So, check the below-mentioned table to know the application fee for all category. Check CTET September Exam Notification for more details.
|Category||Fee for Paper I and Paper II||Fee for Both Paper I or II|
Mode of Payment for CTET September Exam Fee
Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Examination Fee has to be paid through Online or Bank Challan. The aspirants should pay the desired amount while filling the CBSE CTET Online application. Payments made by Credit/Debit card or Net Banking will be accepted. The CTET Application Fee paid through Bank Challan then, enter the Challan number while filling the CTET September Application Form.
Important Date for 2018 September CTET
- Notification Release Date: June 2016.
- Online Application Starting Date: June 2018.
- Last Date for Application: July 2018.
- Application Fee last date: July 2018.
- Exam Dates: September 2018.
- Result Dates: December 2018.
How to Apply for CTET September Exam 2018?
- Go to the official website www.ctet.nic.in
- Click on CBSE CTET 2018 Apply Online link.
- First, Enter the details required and register for CTET September Recruitment.
- Fill the CTET 2018 Online Application Form by logging in using Registration ID.
- Fill the details in the Application.
- Upload the Signature and Passport size Photograph.
- Submit the Application Form
- Pay the CTET Exam Fee.
- Take a printout of the CTET Application form for future use.
CTET Exam Preparation
Before starting the exam preparation, you need to know the CTET Syllabus and also Exam Pattern. So, go through the following links and check the exam structure and syllabi. You can also download the CTET Exam Previous Years Question Papers for free of cost.