CTET Exam Overview
- 1 CTET Feb Exam Notification – www.ctet.nic.in
- 1.1 CTET February 2018 Notification Details
- 1.2 Eligibility for Central TET Feb 2018
- 1.3 CBSE CTET Feb 2018 Notification Details
- 1.4 How to Apply for CTET Feb Exam Notification?
CTET Feb Exam Notification for the year 2018. Central Board of Secondary Education released February CETET 2018. Through CTET Feb Exam, CBSE will fill the various teacher vacancies across India. The candidates who are interested in doing the teaching jobs in Central Government can check the details of CTET February Notification 2018. Eligible candidates can apply Online for Central Teacher Eligibility Test Feb 2018 before the last date. For more details like Eligibility Criteria, Online Application process, the number of Vacancies, etc go to the following sections of this page.
CTET Feb Exam Notification – www.ctet.nic.in
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the CTET Examination twice in a year in the month of February and September. For this year 2018, Central TET February Exam Notification has released. The candidates who are Interested in teaching Jobs can utilize this opportunity. The aspirants who are interested in applying for Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 can check the complete details in the below sections. Interested candidate can fill the CTET Feb Online Application before the last date. Before applying for CTET Feb Exam check the Qualification, Exam Fee and more details provided. The candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply for this central government Teacher jobs.
February Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 is the best opportunity for the candidates who wants to build their career in the Teaching Jobs. The candidates who are enthusiastic about the Teacher Jobs can grab this chance. So, the candidates who are going to attend the CTET 2018 Exam Should fill the CTET Feb Online Application. Check the eligibility and Fill the CTET Online Application before the last date. Therefore, check the details about the Central Board of Secondary Education CTET February provided here. For more latest updates keep visiting our site www.ctetexam.co.in.
CTET February 2018 Notification Details
|Exam Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test.|
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education.|
|Application Date||January 2018.|
|Exam Date||February 2018.|
Eligibility for Central TET Feb 2018
The candidates who are going to apply for Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 February should satisfy the Eligibility criteria issued by the officials. Here, we have provided the educational Qualification details for both CTET Primary Teacher Jobs and CTET Secondary Teacher Jobs. Check the February CTET Exam Eligibility in the below sections. Eligible candidates can fill the CTET Online Application before the closing date.
CTET Educational Qualification for Primary School Teacher
- The candidates should have the minimum of Higher Secondary Education/Graduation with minimum of 50% or 45% Marks.
- The aspirants can also have 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education.
Educational Qualification for Elementary School Teacher Jobs:
The candidates who are going to attend the CTET Examination for Elementary School Teachers should possess
- Graduation Degree with the minimum of 50% of marks.
- B.Ed with the minimum of 45% marks.
- Diploma in Elementary Education from any of the recognized University.
For more Central TET February Eligibility Conditions, candidates can refer the official advertisement which is linked below.
CBSE CTET Feb 2018 Notification Details
The aspirants who are looking for Central Government Teacher Jobs can check the complete details of the CTET Feb Exam Notification. We are providing the Important Dates, Exam Fee and more details about CTET 2018 Exam. So, check the below sections to get the CBSE February CTET details.
CBSE CTET Exam Fee 2018 Notification
|Category||Fee for Paper I or Paper II||Fee for Both Paper I and II|
Candidates have to pay the CETET Exam Fee while applying. The exam Fee for Central Board of Secondary Education CTET 2018 will vary for the candidates depending on their category. Check the above table to know the application fee for your category.
Mode of Payment for CTET Exam Fee
Aspirants can pay the CTET Feb Exam Notification Fee by any of the following modes.
- CTET Feb 2018 Exam Fee has to be paid through Online or Bank Challan.
- The candidates can pay the specified amount while filling the Online application.
- Payments made by Credit/ Debit card or Net Banking will be accepted.
- If the amount was paid through Bank Challan, enter the Challan number while filling the Application Form.
Important Date for Central Teacher Eligibility Test February 2018
- Notification Release Date: December 2016.
- Online Application Starting Date: January 2018.
- Last Date for Application: January 2018.
- Application Fee last date: January 2018.
- Exam Dates: February 2018.
- Result Dates: April 2018.
How to Apply for CTET Feb Exam Notification?
We have provided the easy steps for the CTET Online Application Process. Aspirants who have no idea about how to apply for the Feb CTET Exam can follow the below steps.
Simple Steps of CTET February Application
- Firstly, log on to the official website www.ctet.nic.in
- Open CBSE CTET 2018 Apply Online link.
- Firstly, register by entering the details required.
- Login to fill the CTET Online Application Form by using the Registration ID.
- Enter the complete details in the Application Form.
- Upload the Passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Check the details you have entered before submitting.
- Submit the Application form.
- Pay the Exam Fee, and
- Finally, take a printout of the form for future use.
February CTET Exam Syllabus 2018
CTET Aspirants can check the Exam syllabus to start the preparation. We have provided the complete Central TET Exam Syllabus for your convenience. So, aspirants can click on the below link to get the CTET Feb Syllabus. You can also check the CTET February Exam Pattern through the enclosed link.
CTET Previous Question Papers
Candidates who are going to apply for the CTET Feb Exam can make your preparation more effective with the old question papers. We have provided the CTET Solved Question Papers in pdf format. So, aspirants can download and practice the Central TET Model Question papers.
Feb Central Teachers Entrance Test Admit Card 2018
The Feb CTET Admit Cards will be released a few days before the examination. So, candidates can download the Central TET Feb Exam hall tickets here. Now, candidates can check the CTET Exam Admit Card download dates and other details.
Candidates can bookmark (Ctrl+D) this page for more updates regarding the February CTET Notification 2018.