CTET Exam Eligibility criteria is available on our website. The age limit and education qualification of CTET exam are available. Check the CTET exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria for Paper – I and Paper – II and apply for CTET exam on or before the last date. We have provided the details like Education Qualification, and Age Limit are available in the below section. Hence, the eligible candidates can apply for Teachers Eligibility Test 2018.
CTET – Central Teachers Eligibility Test
CTET Teachers test notification released. Every year it is the responsibility for CBSE to conduct the CTET exam. Are you looking for the teacher jobs? Then utilize this great opportunity of CTET Notification. First of all, to apply for CTET exam, the candidate must know the eligibility criteria. To make searching easy for the interested candidates, we are providing the eligibility criteria of CTET – Central Teachers Eligibility test. Therefore, the aspirants can check the details like eligibility criteria and age limit for CTET in the below section.
CTET Exam Eligibility 2018 Details
|Organizing Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Number of Papers||Paper I & Paper II|
Eligibility Criteria of CTET 2018 Exam
The interested candidate who satisfies any of the following education qualifications can apply for CTET exam 2018.
Education Qualification for Classes I – V:
- Candidates who have passed or currently in the final year of Diploma in Elementary Education with 50% marks in the Senior Secondary. Or
- Under NCTE norms, the candidate who passed or currently in the 2nd year of Diploma in Elementary Education with 45% marks in Senior Secondary or
- Applicants who have passed Senior Secondary Education or pursuing final year with 50% marks in Bachelor of Elementary Education or
- Senior Secondary Education or its Equivalent with 50% aggregate in Diploma in Special Education.
Education Qualification for Classes VI – VIII:
- Candidates who have either Completed or pursuing the final year of Diploma in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) along with B.A /B.Sc or
- Completed or currently in last year of Bachelor in Education with at least 50% marks in B.A/ B.Sc. Or
- Passed or appearing Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) with at least 45% marks in B.A or B.Sc. Or
- Qualified or appearing Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) and with 50% marks in senior secondary or
- Passed or appearing 1-year B.Ed (Special Education) and with 50% marks in B.A or B.Sc. or
- Completed or pursuing 4-year B.A or B.Sc.Ed and with 50% marks in Senior Secondary.
- Minimum Age Limit: The minimum age limit to apply for CTET exam 2018 is 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: There is no restriction for the Upper age limit for CTET exam.
For more details about the CTET Exam eligibility, visit the CTET official website. Bookmark our page for latest information on CTET exam 2018.