CTET Exam Overview
- 1 CTET Application Form 2017 – www.ctet.nic.in
- 1.1 Teachers Eligibility Test 2017 Application Details
- 1.2 CTET 2017 Application fee Details
- 1.3 Procedure to fill CTET online application form
CTET 2017 Online application link is available. The steps to fill Online CTET Application Form is provided. The Central TET Registration steps provided involves the information like personal details, education details, payment procedure, etc. Hence, the interested candidate can check CTET Application procedure and apply for exam 2017 before the last date. For more details like application fee, the process to apply, etc. you can go through the following sections of the page.
CTET Application Form 2017 – www.ctet.nic.in
Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi released CTET Feb Notification 2017. The dream of many B.Ed passed candidates come true with the release of CTET Notification. The candidates who are eagerly waiting for teachers jobs can apply Online for CTET exam. On our page, you can find steps to fill Central TET Online Application Form 2017. Central board of secondary education, Delhi issued CTET notification to fill the vacancies in teacher jobs in India. B.Ed passed students can apply online for Central Teachers Eligibility Test 2017 to get teacher jobs.
CTET exam 2017 Online application form is available on the official website that is www.ctet.nic.in. The eligible candidates can check the details of the CTET online application process. Aspirants must submit the Central TET OnliApplications before the last date to the CBSE Board. You can find the CTET application fee details in the below table. For more information about CTET online application form 2017, read the below details.
Teachers Eligibility Test 2017 Application Details
|Organization Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Name||Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET)|
How to apply for CTET exam 2017?
Before applying for CTET exam 2017, the candidate should read the instructions in the notification. You can also follow the below steps to fill the application form. The CTET Application Form involves four steps such as filling an application form, Upload images, Application fee payment, Print Confirmation page.
Step 1: Candidate Particulars
Fill all the below details in Capital letters
- Candidate Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
Exam centers and Medium
- You can choose three CTET exam centers in this row.
- Candidate can choose either Hindi or English as Question Paper Medium.
- Enter Aadhar card number.
- Choose gender, category, and
- Select status of the Qualifying exam, Employment status.
- Enter State, District, Name of the college/ institution, Pincode, and %marks appeared in Degree.
- Diploma % of marks, Name of the college/ institution, State, District, Pincode.
- Mobile number, and
- Email ID.
Step 2: Upload Images
In the part-II, Upload the scanned images of recent Photograph and also scanned image of the signature.
Step 3: Make CTET Fee Payment
- After uploading images in CTET Application Form, Click on the payment button below.
- Then the payment gateway page will appear on the screen.
- You can make payment through Debit / Credit card or e-Challan.
After successful completion of Payment, a confirmation page will appear on the screen. Take a printout or download the CTET confirmation page for future reference.
CTET 2017 Application fee Details
|Category||Paper -I||Paper – II||Both Paper I & II|
|General/ OBC||Rs: 600||Rs: 600||Rs: 1000|
|SC/ST/ Disabled Person||Rs: 300||Rs: 300||Rs: 500|
Procedure to fill CTET online application form
The candidate who are appearing for CTET – Central Teachers Eligibility Test, can follow the below steps while filling the application form. Hence, we have provided the Step by Step process of CTET Registration along with the online application link.
How to fill CTET Registration Form?
- Firstly, visit the CTET official website and register in www.ctet.nic.in
- Find the ‘Apply online link’ and open the link.
- Read the instructions and click on proceed to apply online button.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned images of signature and latest photograph.
- Make payment through either of the payment modes i.e. debit/ credit card or e-challan, and
- Finally, take a printout of the CTET confirmation page for further reference.
For furthermore information about CTET application process, Stay tuned to our website that is www.ctetexam.co.in